Start date: Q4 2023
Are you ready for the next chapter in your career? We are seeking a passionate Sales & Success Customer Executive to join our team and drive our mission forward.
About Aster Fab
At the nexus of Venture Capital and Consulting, Aster Fab unleashes the needed transformation of hard-to-abate industries by harnessing the potential of climate tech startups.
Our expertise encompasses:
- Design bold innovation strategies (strategic goals, innovation roadmaps, modelling of the impact created..)
- Set up impactful innovation initiatives or auditing existing ones (CVC funds, accelerators, startup studios, venture builders…)
- Curate sustainable deal flow (technology mapping, startup scouting, startup competitions, opportunity analysis…)
- Facilitate game-changing partnerships (POC, R&D agreements, commercial partnerships…)
- Execute transformative M&A and CVC deals (business plan review, valuation, term sheet drafting, negotiation, due diligence…)
As a spin-off of climate tech VC fund Aster Capital, we harness 20+ years of invaluable industry knowledge and startup deal flow.
Notable references include industry leaders such as Total, EDF, Vinci, Orano, Bouygues Construction, GreenFlex, Manitou, Imerys, Terna, OMV…
Explore our case studies to see what we’ve achieved so far.
As a Sales & Customer Success Executive, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our future success. Take charge of the following responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough market research to gain insights into our competitors’ positioning and value proposition, allowing us to refine our strategies and differentiate ourselves;
- Develop persuasive sales arguments that highlight our unique value proposition;
- Collaborate closely with the consulting team to leverage their expertise, ensuring that our business development efforts are aligned with the solutions we offer and deliver maximum value to our clients;
- Engage in both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities;
- Facilitate and lead engaging sales presentations and meetings;
- Draft compelling and tailored proposals using PowerPoint, demonstrating a deep understanding of both the client requirements as well as our expertise, and confidently negotiating contracts;
- Contribute to internal efforts around community building and the organization of offline and in-person events to enhance brand recognition;
- Provide suggestions on how to improve our operations, refine our offers, and elevate marketing and sales materials;
- Take part in seeking ways of improving the way the business operates (offer design, marketing, sales materials).
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Experience level
- 3 years of professional experience in sales and business development, preferably in a scaleup or startup and ideally with exposure to climate tech startups / venture capital / M&A / strategic consulting
- A Master’s degree from a top business and/or political sciences school
- Required skills
- You have strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- You have a proven track record in sales and business development
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are knowledgeable about climate change and sustainability matters
- Advanced skills in MS Office package
- CRM tools (HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce…)
- Languages: fluent in English and French
Are we your ideal company?
Immerse yourself in our modern office located within a quintessentially Parisian building, nestled between the iconic Opéra and Musée du Louvre. Embrace a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and collaboration, supported by a tight-knit team. Our values:
- Driven thinking | We must look into the future and adopt a forward-looking vision of the world. Renewable energy, CCUS, recycling, biodiversity are our day to day.
- Be humble | We are very grateful to work with smart and inspiring people, whether they are colleagues or clients. Respect of each other and each other’s opinions is at the heart of our working culture.
- Add value | Prospective and innovation studies can quickly become vague and intangible. We put a strong emphasis on achievable goals and impact-first projects.
- Be caring | Whether among colleagues or with our clients, we work hard to provide the best possible working atmosphere. Support, collaboration, and improvement are the roots of our environment.
- Never stop learning | We are passionate learners, and we are always excited to welcome someone new who can bring new perspectives and share new ideas
- Take a stance | We are opinionated, engaged and happy to say it out loudly.
- Location: 26 avenue de l’Opéra, 75001 Paris
- Contract type: full-time position
- Flexible remote work arrangement.
- Salary: dependent on experience.
Send CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com